Job Reference: NWF-101FM
Position Title: Fundraising Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
Contract: 12-month fixed term contract, with a view to extend
Hours: Flexible, up to 20 hours/week
Salary: Competitive & negotiable based on experience
Location: Greater London/Home based
Key accountabilities and activities:
- Significant experience working with a wide range of campaigning and organising techniques and tactics across diverse platforms.
- Develop and manage key performance indicators to monitor the effectiveness and performance of fundraising campaigns.
- Hands on experience in developing and successfully executing Fundraising plans.
- Develop fundraising initiatives to diversify and increase funding streams.
- Project manage marketing campaigns in line with the business plan and budgets. This will include pre-campaign planning, campaign briefing, overseeing agency design, print, production and overall delivery.
- Develop, support and nurture strong relationships with all stakeholders especially key partnerships and donors.
- Monitor and evaluate campaign activity, interpreting and sharing campaigns insights.
- Responsible for all advertising and marketing material for fundraising initiatives and working with the team to develop content for campaigns.
- Confident to work alone and as part of volunteer team.
- Ensure all Fundraising initiatives are aligned with the organisation strategy and objectives.
Closing date: 15th December 2020.
Please apply online at the following link: https://www.nwf.org.uk/jobs/
Require more information: Please email [email protected] with your queries.
Interview: Video interviews will be held via Microsoft Teams online.